Welcome to www.carneedz.com
, provider of the Site. The terms “Provider” or “us” or ”we” refer to the owner of the Site, www.carneedz.com
, whose registered office in India. The term “ you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
- 1. The content of the pages of the Site and courses available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk,for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- 4. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and the other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- 5. This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access thirs party material or by bringing third party material into Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology(a “Linked Site”).Provider has no discretion to alter, update or control the content on a linked site. The fact that Provider has provided the link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherit risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked site.
- 6. All content, products and services on this Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provide to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- 7. Buying - Provider strongly advises you not to test the site with false purchases request, as it will put you at substantial personal legal risk. It is a crime to use a false name, other false personal information to buy. Willfully entering erroneous or fictitious purchase request may result in prosecution by Provider. Please be aware that even if you do not give Provider your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. As a seller you certify that all information provided by you against your listed car is true. Individual seller can list one car at a time and needs to make Provider aware of its timely status.
- 8. Selling - As a registered member, you may list car for sale on the Site. You must be legally able to sell the car(s) you list for sale on our Site. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your car for sale. All listed cars must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Site, by indicating your contact details (e.g. contact phone number, address or e-mail ID) in the car listing or elsewhere on the Site other than in the Sell Car Form is expressly prohibited and would be considered as a breach of the User Agreement. All listed cars must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales. The listing description of the car must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the car description does not match the actual condition of the car, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer.
- 10. Disclaimer - Provider makes no warranties or representations as to the contents of this site and carneedz.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site. The contents are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- 11. We further make no representation or warranty that any files, links or pointers available through this site will be free of viruses or other codes that contain contaminating or destructive properties. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to the applicable law, ‘provider’ disclaims all warranties, express or implied. We makes no warranty that
- a) The information will meet your requirement
- b) The site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- c) The results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable
- d) The quality of any information obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
- 12. Any errors in the software will be corrected .Any material, contents or information downloaded or otherwise obtained from the site is subject to this agreement and done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Provider is not liable on the authenticity of such data. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.